The Church members are united by the belief that the truth about God is revealed through the Holy Scriptures and was demonstrated by the life, death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Empowered by the Holy Spirit it is our purpose to share the Good News of the Gospel and the last day message of the soon return of Jesus with the people of Newfoundland and Labrador.
We believe that every member is a Minister and through discovering, developing, and utilizing our spiritual gifts God’s family will grow.
We become inspired to care for others because our lives have been enriched by the love, joy, peace, acceptance, and forgiveness of God.
We therefore commit ourselves to…
“Sharing The Christ Who Cares…”
- Cultivate personal spiritual growth and joyful reverent worship to the glory of God.
- Assist local members by the motivating, training, and equipping them for ministry.
- Reach out to our communities by utilizing needs-based approaches to evangelism, health ministry, and public relations.
- Enable our children and youth to cope with the issues of life through an effective Christ-centred ministry.
- Strengthen the fellowship of our congregations through vibrant Sabbath Schools and creative social activities.
- We will achieve success in our ministry and fulfillment of our mission as we pray for the power of the indwelling Christ in our lives.